At the end of September, we ran a customer survey to gather feedback on what people like about the Hub, what we’re doing well and what people would like to see improved.
100 of you filled out the survey for us and we are really grateful to you for taking the time to do so! It gave us a rich set of feedback and is very valuable in making sure we are providing the best service we can to the people of Melbourn and beyond.
We were particularly proud that 97% of you said you would recommend the Hub to others. And across a range of key areas, the vast majority of customers said our service was ‘excellent’ or ‘good’.
Why do people come to the Hub and what do they get out of coming here?
Our favourite thing was reading about what people like about the Hub and what they get out of coming here. We created this word cloud, which shows the words people used to describe us. We were delighted that ‘friendly’ was by far the most used word, as this is exactly the atmosphere we strive to create. And we want to say a huge thank you to our wonderful staff, as many people commented on them, saying they are friendly, lovely, patient, wonderful.
How people rate the Hub across a range of areas
This is how our customers rated us against a range of key areas:
- Ease of seeing full range of menu: 95% of respondents rated the Hub as ‘Excellent’ or ‘Good’
- Variety of food and drink available: 93% of respondents rated the Hub as ‘Excellent’ or ‘Good’
- Time taken to be served: 90% of respondents rated the Hub as ‘Excellent’ or ‘Good’
- Time taken to receive your order: 90% of respondents rated the Hub as ‘Excellent’ or ‘Good’
- Quality of food: 97% of respondents rated the Hub as ‘Excellent’ or ‘Good’
- Quality of drink: 97% of respondents rated the Hub as ‘Excellent’ or ‘Good’
- Value for money: 86% of respondents rated the Hub as ‘Excellent’ or ‘Good’
- Friendliness and atmosphere: 97% of respondents rated the Hub as ‘Excellent’ or ‘Good’
The survey also gave us some really valuable insights into what people are using the Hub for and how they keep themselves up to date on what’s happening here. The vast majority of people keep up to date via word of mouth, with social media and our website also playing a role. Lots of people filling in the survey said they used our library, as well as NHS services we now offer.
The survey highlighted a few areas where people think we could improve. For example, some people would love to see the Hub open on a Sunday, some people would like the library to open for longer, and a few customers thought service could be quicker, particularly during busy times. We’ll be considering those carefully to make sure we’re always getting better at what we do and evolving the services we offer to the community.
A heartfelt thank you from us at the Hub for your feedback!