ROOM HIRE IS CURRENTLY SUSPENDED DUE TO COVID-19 MEASURES IN PLACE. CHECK HERE FOR OUR LATEST UPDATES
Within the Hub there are three meeting rooms that can be hired for business meetings or for interest or community group meetings or sessions up to 25 people. All catering is provided by the Hub cafe and subject to availability. All catering must be discussed on request when booking.
We offer very competitive room hire rates and also reduced room rates for charities and not-for-profits.
For all details regarding room hire rates please contact us.
View our Terms and Conditions of Room Hire
What the Hub can offer:
- A modern well designed building at the heart of a beautiful village
- 3 modern and well-equipped rooms holding between 4 and 25 people
- A spacious Atrium
- Onsite cafe and catering
- A large free car park
- A fully alarmed building, all night security lighting, CCTV cameras within the building (if you were leaving equipment set up for your event).
- A dedicated contact person throughout the duration of your booking.
- Two disabled parking spaces directly behind The Hub, with automatic doors and dropped pavements. The Building is fully DDA compliant.
- Room set up as per your request.
- Catering packages.
- Free WiFi
- Telephone conferencing
- Flip chart
- Pens and paper
Please contact us for more information and to check room availability. If you haven’t been to The Hub before why don’t you visit us during opening hours and we will be happy to show you around and discuss your needs.
Are you an artist or performer who would like to hold your performance at the Hub? We often hold small ticketed music and cultural events that appeal to the wider community. Contact us directly to find out more or pop in and speak to the events coordinator.