Within the Hub there are three meeting rooms that can be hired for business meetings or for interest or community groups, or small parties, events and celebrations of all kinds up to 25 people – or more if standing room only! All catering is subject to availability and catering must be discussed on request when booking.
The meeting rooms can also be hired in the evening Monday to Friday. We have many clubs and societies, hobby and interest groups as well as services that use our rooms on a regular basis. Being situated in the heart of the village, with free parking available just across the road makes us the perfect choice.
“The food was great and the staff couldn’t do enough for us. I was really impressed.” – Guann-Yeu Chin, local resident.
We offer reduced room rates for charities and not-for-profits. For all details regarding room hire rates please contact us.
What the Hub can offer:
- A modern well designed building at the heart of a beautiful village
- 3 modern and well-equipped rooms holding between 4 and 25 people
- A spacious Atrium
- Onsite cafe and catering
- A large free car park
- A fully alarmed building, all night security lighting, CCTV cameras within the building (if you were leaving equipment set up for your event).
- A dedicated contact person throughout the duration of your booking.
- Two disabled parking spaces directly behind The Hub, with automatic doors and dropped pavements. The Building is fully DDA compliant.
- Room set up as per your request.
- Catering packages.
- Free WiFi
- Telephone conferencing
- Flip chart
- Pens and paper
Please contact us for more information and to check room availability. If you haven’t been to The Hub before why don’t you visit us during opening hours and we will be happy to show you around and discuss your needs.
Are you an artist or performer who would like to hold your performance at the Hub? We often hold small ticketed music and cultural events that appeal to the wider community. Contact us directly to find out more or pop in and speak to the events coordinator.