The Hub has three meeting rooms that can be hired for business meetings or for interest or community groups. In addition we have the spacious and airy Atrium area which is available for parties, events, celebrations of all kinds.
The meeting rooms can also be hired in the evening and on a Sunday when the cafe is closed. It is also possible to hire The Atrium when the café is closed. Although the cafe is closed on Sunday, catering is available on request for all hirings; please ask for details when enquiring.
“The party was really well organised, the food was great and the staff couldn’t do enough for us. I was really impressed.” – Guann-Yeu Chin, local resident.
We offer reduced rate rooms for charities and not-for-profits. For all room hire rates please contact us.
What’s on offer?
- A modern well designed building at the heart of a beautiful village.
- Access to our cafe and catering staff
- A large free car park opposite The Hub with 24hr CCTV.
- A fully alarmed building, all night security lighting, CCTV cameras within the building (if you were leaving equipment set up for your event).
- A named member of staff to contact if you need assistance throughout your time with us.
- Two disabled parking spaces directly behind The Hub, with automatic doors and dropped pavements. The Building is fully DDA compliant.
- Room ready on arrival.
- Catering packages.
- The building will be unlocked and locked at a time to suit you, so no worrying about keys.
- Wheel chair stair lift.
- Free WiFi (after 6pm you will be given a password to access this) .
We can provide flip charts, projectors and screens. We can also provide other writing material as requested if you need them!
Please contact us for more information and to check room availability. If you haven’t been to The Hub before why don’t you can visit us during opening hours and we will be happy to show you around and discuss your needs.