The Hub is situated in the village of Melbourn, 10 miles from the centre of Cambridge.
The hub offers excellent facilities with rooms to hire for meetings, conferences & exhibitions. A great place to meet with clients, recruit new staff and reward your employees.
The Hub offers a personal service to suit the needs of each individual client hiring our spaces. High quality food and refreshments are available for as long as you require them.
“It’s one of my favourite venues. The staff go out of their way to make the trainers and delegates feel welcome and well looked after.” Elisabeth Goodman, River Rhee consulting.
What the Hub can offer:
- 3 modern and well-equipped rooms holding between 4 and 25 people
- A well designed building at the heart of a beautiful village
- Onsite cafe and catering
- A large free car park
- A fully alarmed building, all night security lighting, CCTV cameras within the building (if you were leaving equipment set up for your meeting)
- Two disabled parking spaces directly behind The Hub, with automatic doors and dropped pavements The Building is fully DDA compliant
- Room set up as per your request
- Catering packages to suit all budgets
- Free WiFi
- Telephone conferencing
- Flip chart
- Pens and paper
“The Hub has become an extension to our offices so that we can offer training courses on an ad hoc basis without having to acquire extra office space.” Burden & Burden
Our approach and catering:
We can offer a number of layouts including;
We offer a dedicated contact person throughout your booking.
Hot and cold food plus food and drink packages to suit all budgets
Contact us for more info.
Did you know we also hire the atrium for larger parties and events?